- By Beth Levine
1. True or False: Soda contributes to obesity
Credit: Bryce Kirchoff
2. True or False: You have to drink a lot of soda to gain weight
3. True or False: There is no link between soda and cancer
4. True or False: Drinking soda can lead to diabetes and stroke
5. True or False: Soda rots your teeth
6. True or False: Soda causes osteoporosis
Credit: Getty Image
7. True or False: Drinking soda can cause high blood pressure
8. True or False: You can avoid soda risks by switching to diet soda
9. True or False: Drinking diet soda helps keep weight down
How to Kick the Habit
If so, thank you. Your financial gift helps us fulfill our mission of being an essential source of news and information for older adults. Just as important, your contribution demonstrates that you believe in the value of our work. We have a lot of exciting things planned in 2020 and we need your help to make sure they happen.
Haven’t given yet? Please make a gift today and help us reach our end-of-year goal — any amount helps. Thank you.
This article is reprinted with permission. © 2016 Grandparents.com. All Rights Reserved.