Most people like the idea of aging in place in retirement — staying in the home where they already live. If you want to age in place, you might be considering using your home equity to supplement your retirement savings to make it easier. But you may have questions about this and we’d like to hear them.
Give us your questions below and we’ll answer as many as we can at our Tuesday, April 24 webinar (3 pm to 4 pm ET) with the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association. We’ll have a team of experts from Blue Ocean Global Wealth, Magnify Money, the National Council on Aging and the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.
Here’s how it will work:
- Submit your questions below on this page
- We’ll read them and ask our experts to answer whichever they can
- You can hear the experts offer their answers live at the free webinar (register at http://bit.ly/2tGLPbo) or you can read their answers when Next Avenue publishes a story about the webinar
Maybe you’d like to know the upsides and the downsides of using your home equity to age in place. Maybe you’re wondering how much of your home equity you can tap and what it will cost to do so. Maybe you’re curious about the difference between taking out a home equity credit line or a reverse mortgage.
We will ask you to give your name and email address, but you may choose not to have that information posted publicly. We also won’t share your information outside of Next Avenue.
What questions do you have about using home equity to age in place? Submit your question in the box below:
Next Avenue Editors Also Recommend:
- The Answers to Common Reverse Mortgage Questions
- The Bottom Line on Home Equity Lines
- 5 Ways a Reverse Mortgage Can Help Your Retirement
If so, thank you. Your financial gift helps us fulfill our mission of being an essential source of news and information for older adults. Just as important, your contribution demonstrates that you believe in the value of our work. We have a lot of exciting things planned in 2020 and we need your help to make sure they happen.
Haven’t given yet? Please make a gift today and help us reach our end-of-year goal — any amount helps. Thank you.